суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

beef jerky nutritional value




Comedy sportz at el segundo was tonight. Not bad, just interesting. WEIRDEST most NOT countdown appropriate scene ever, but whatever, suddenly we all were in the scene and it just went so far downhill from there in my eyes. I think this was the first time where I truly just gave up during a scene, which was horrible of me, but it was over soon enough. Not a big deal. Props to everyone for trying.

talking to jagd calms me down a little bit. He laughs when I say nick thinks weapos;ll stay together. God, i wish that were true, that it just could be that simple, but iapos;ve watched enough boy meets world to know it can only exist on TV and even then there are trials and tribulations Jagd approves of my top choices, thinks I could do well in them. I like the slight validation there. Iapos;ve been feeling pretty shitty about myself, Iapos;m not sure how well I try to leave it at home, though.
My back has been hurting me so goddamn much. My eyes are going to burst. My head will implode soon because of these massive migraines. Migraines that are persistant and keep me up at night. Migraines that get worse when I strain to see the board, with or without glasses. Migraines that strike when I try to concentrate, but pain just spreads all over. Itapos;s really just annoying and painful.

well, I have DTASC tomorrow. Tessaapos;s a great kid, but iapos;m just remembering how strange it is to direct monologue. Just a lot of repetition and a lot of "try this" and "do it like iapos;m doing it." I mean, I want her to do it her way, but mostly, i want her to do it like carolina, peter, and I do it. Iapos;m nervous about my DTASC, but I donapos;t really care. So many other things are more important. I wish I could do well, I know my competition though. C division monologue is hardcore, and Iapos;m weak this time. I can still get on track, though.

cheapest memory foam mattress topper, beef jerky nutritional value, beef jerky nutritional information, beef jerky nutritional facts, beef jerky nutritional benefits.



Комментариев нет: