суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

call cd i music now thats




Well, as you know, Iapos;m back in Japan.� Iapos;ve been having a hard time remembering what Iapos;ve talked about in emails and who I sent them too, and who�I forgot to send them to, so I just decided to start a new journal so it will all be in ONE spot

So I came to the internet cafe tonight to kick things off, but now itapos;s almost 2 in the morning and Iapos;m tired. �I donapos;t remember what I was going to say. �So this entry is boring.� I guess itapos;s just kind of a "Hey��Iapos;m back" kind of message.

When I collect my thoughts (and I have more energy) Iapos;ll write some more...

beef jerky oregon, call cd i music now thats, call cd music now thats, call cds i music now thats, call cds i music thats.



Комментариев нет: